The Performance Series is a series of running races throughout 2018 around Malaysia’s landmarks.
Bringing the Series back in 2018, it consists of run distances from 5km, 10km to 21km.
The key objective is to promote CONSISTENT healthy lifestyle through the appreciation of landmarks in Malaysia within the local and foreign/expatriate community.
This series is first of its kind by encouraging individuals of all levels, from non-active to leisure to competitive, to have a schedule of races to work towards and progress along with the series.
2018 Series at a glance:
Race dates & venues
* Race details subject to change.
- 21 km Competitive (with timing chip)
- 10 km Competitive (with timing chip)
- 10 km Non-competitive (without timing chip)
- 5 km Non-competitive (without timing chip)
Runner’s EntitlementRegister Now